Tuesday, February 13, 2018

PUBLISH YOUR FIRST BOOK NOW!

Do you know that a staggering percentage of people have wanted to - or have at least thought about - writing a book? However, they seem to never get around to it. I have been there! My first book was written and put on the shelf for more than 20 years! Sounds crazy right? 

But guess what, with the right help and tools which I will share with you at my workshop, your book (s) can start touching lives in Canada, Britain, Nigeria, India, Jamaica (just like mine currently) IF YOU WILL DESTROY EXCUSES AND TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!

I have shared THESE SAME TOOLS  with some people that attended my past workshops and almost 20 books have been published between May 2017 and now. 

I WILL BE DOING MY NEXT FACE2FACE WORKSHOP IN 2 DAYS!!!
THURSDAY 15TH, 2018 

You said the notice is too short? Yes! Because it's designed for people that are ready to DESTROY EXCUSES AND CREATE TIME TO UNLEASH THEIR STORIES TO THE WORLD!

Few spaces are still available if you want more information, send an email to 


text PUBLISH to 6147352518.

Date: February 15th at 1.30pm

You can visit my page to see some of my books by clicking here



You can also read more about me on my website which is still under construction here

No comments:

Post a Comment