Sunday, March 4, 2018

GRACIAS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

I have shared the testimony several times that I used to suffer chronic migraine many years ago. But after encountering the power of God in 1994 (July 10), migraine lost its grip over me and has never returned. From 1994 till date, I was admitted in the hospital one time in 2002 but God came through for me. Today, as I prepared to send appreciation notes to all (especially YOU) for birthday wishes, I stumbled over a note I sent to my fiancée in 2002 after leaving the hospital and I feel like sharing few lines with you:

“Dear, today is the last day in the month of February, the enemy wanted me to follow the month of February 2002 in to the dungeon of history. But I believe you, my darling wife and the host of other loved ones united your voice in the spirit and answered the enemy like Mama Lizzy answered him in Luke 1:60, "Not so." In the time when it seems I could not answer; you guys rose up and withstood him. What a nice thing to have relationships! I really appreciate you.

That's why I'm using this opportunity to announce to my generation never to prepare my grave because I'm not coming there yet! There are still songs yet to be composed; messages yet to be preached; victories yet to be enjoyed; books yet to be written; homes yet to be restored; relationships yet to be mended; shattered dreams yet to be fixed again; nations yet to be visited; friendships yet to be made; ministries yet to be birthed; lives yet to be turned around.” (Written Feb. 28, 2002)

At the time I wrote that, I have never published any book and I don’t even have a national (not to talk of international) passport or been to any embassy in my nation. 

But yesterday on my birthday, I preached at Mamre Christian Community Church (Haitian Congregation) and sold copies of my books (not just written books but helped others to publish). I have not just visited another nation but now a privileged citizen of the most powerful nation on earth (america) and a proud son of my “root nation” (nigeria)!

Thank you for your calls, texts, fb msgs, whatsapp msgs, gifts, birthday songs (both fuji and contemporaries). i’m grateful that god put you in my life!

Hear this, I just showed you again the power of words and writing stuff down. Watch out for my next workshop on HOW TO WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR FIRST BOOK!

If you need professional photography, I will recommend my photographer, ImageCasts. Click ImageCasts

Remember, no matter what you are going through, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment