Friday, March 2, 2018

MY HALLELUYAH BELONGS TO HIM


Me and Betsy after the accident
       
I WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN HERE!


I am sharing this testimony to encourage someone out there that God’s protective HAND is upon you always. Just a couple days before 2017 ended, I arrived at one of my favorite spots in Ohio, Westerville Public Library, to do some writing. I realized I left my glasses in the car, so I stepped out of the library to get them. As I walked near one of the pillars in the parking lot, I heard a loud sound like an explosion,  I looked, and right beside me, a van had just hit that pillar next to me. It was so bad that the vehicle was no longer driveable. 

As the driver, a wonderful lady, stepped out of the car, “She said to me, I am so sorry, I have NEVER experienced something like this in all my years of driving. In fact, I have never received a ticket in my life." That tells you how meticulous a driver she has been. While she was wondering how could this have happened, I said to her, “We only saw what happened, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED, ONLY GOD KNOWS. You could have hit me instead of the pillar because I was just right there, or sustained a serious injury. What of if someone was sitting in the passenger’s seat at that time? It could have been a different story."

Betsy was grateful to God that nobody was injured. Her car could be repaired, and the ticket point would roll off eventually, but human lives are irreplaceable!
 
A few days ago, I was traveling down the memory lane and I realized that there had been moments, events, happenings etc., that seemed ordinary and insignificant, yet God had been in those moments of my journey. Like Jacob from the Bible, I didn’t even realize that God was there, and when I saw the picture of me and Betsy, it dawned on me that I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE if it wasn't for God!

Friends, only a great FOOL would not be GRATEFUL to God. I tell you that GOD IS ABLE TO DELIVER YOU FROM DESTRUCTION! Look at this Scripture, It is only the Lord’s mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day.” Lamentations 3:22-23 (TLB)

I pray for everyone reading this, every destructive arrow that is fired in your direction will not land in your city in the precious name of Jesus. Some people say, “Nearly never kills a bird”. The vehicle NEARLY HIT me but God said no. Rejoice with me!

Happy Birthday to Me! My Halleluyah Belongs to Him

Did you see my newest book yet? Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment